Spokane Snake Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spokane Snake Exchange

A place where snake owners and breeders can meet, mingle, and buy, sell, and trade snakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Female Redtails for sale-one albino, one hypo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallenangel10232

Two Female Redtails for sale-one albino, one hypo Empty
PostSubject: Two Female Redtails for sale-one albino, one hypo   Two Female Redtails for sale-one albino, one hypo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 pm

I have two female redtails that I would like to sell. We intented to breed them and have decided that we don't want to. I can get acutal measurements on them if potentail buyer would like, but their estimated sizes are 4 feet for the hypo and 3 feet for the albino. The hypo is 100% het for albino. She is a little bit nippy sometimes, but she is a great eater and will be a great breeder. The albino has a pretty good temperment, also is a great eater. She is missing an eye, but we don't think it is a genetic issue, it just got injured and fell off in birth somehow. We would like to get $100 each for them. Text or leave message with questions or request for pictures- 251-4586.
Back to top Go down

Two Female Redtails for sale-one albino, one hypo
Page 1 of 1